When world-renowned New York night club "Jazz Byrd" announced that it was set to celebrate its 25th anniver"sary, Laird Drake's agency was hired to organize a massive soirée! Wanting to make sure that this event would not go unnoticed, Drake tasked the ultra-talented Lady Aurelia Grey with the job of creating the most flamboyant costumes for the legendary performers who would be showcased at this once in a lifetime event!
Our Lady spent long days designing and supervising an expert team of seamstresses to create outstanding, iconic looks that would go down in history and become timeless references for future fashion historians! This was the perfect occasion to showcase her talents and generate event more business for her growing couture house!
- 12" fully articulated doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Perfectly tailored two-piece, ¾ sleeve jacquard suit and matching jacquard cocktail dress that allows Aurelia to mix-and-match her look from day to night;
- Short faux-fur wrap;
- Light teal neck scarf, hat and elbow-length gloves;
- "Golden" clutch purse, pumps and narrow belt;
- Cloisonné earrings and broach;
- Two pairs of hands;
- Certificate of authenticity.
Final fabrics, colors and textures may vary slightly. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only.