Let's have a flashback moment and go back to the very beginning of the East 59th storyline...
With the dark days of World War II behind them, Lady Aurelia Grey embarks on a Trans-Atlantic voyage home to the Big Apple, to visit her parents and brother, which she has not been able to see in years. Unbeknownst to her, the gorgeous Ms. Victoire Roux had also just boarded, her head full of dreams, following an invitation to meet her old friend Laird in New York.
As fate would have it, it didn't take long before a simple "Is this seat taken?"moment led to an instant friendship, which marked the beginning of many exciting, fashionable adventures!
- 12.5-inch fully articulated vinyl doll with rooted hair and hand-applied eyelashes;
- Two-piece vivid blue velvet suit;
- White blouse with ruffled lace details;
- Alternate pair of tomato red slacks;
- Earrings with blue "stone" details;
- Lavish brooch with faux-pearl and "stone" details (magnetized);
- Fascinator hat;
- Matching open-toe heels;
- Pair of painted-on gloved hands;
- Alternate pair of hands with long manicured nails;
- Doll stand;
- Certificate of authenticity.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prototypes shown, final product may vary. For adult collectors ages 15 and up only. **PROP FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED.**